Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: So what is everyone up to?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chrisdamien's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2005
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I realize it's still summer in the western world, but I see people logged on every day and not many new topics or answers on threads.

    This is not a bitch and complain thread, I'm just wondering what people are up too?

    I'm stuck in a extremely hot (and that's not the Paris Hilton sense of the word) porn store in Oslo and.... well..... online most of the time

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sherri Sixxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2003
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm, my reason? To be honest, nowadays every chance I get to be on the net, I check out money/mortgages/property sites. Yeah, I have decided not to be a slave to a normal job for much longer, but am looking into businesses that makes money, especially buy-to-let. If anybody here knows any hints, lemme know :-)

    Errmh, does that mean am getting old and boring...probably, as I only go out to club or gig about once a month if I'm lucky these days.huuh.scary

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Stacey0471's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kira, if you want some sound advice on any personal finance matters, including buy-to-let, you could do a lot worse than checking out http://www.fool.co.uk . Lots of informative articles, and the people on the discussion boards have quite a bit of knowledge too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SJ_Skyline's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    580
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm bouncing between offices across the UK - Slough next Monday (I can't wait!), reading the odd thread here and there when I get a chance and doing far too much running and biking than is good for me as I'm training up for the London marathon (providing I get a place!) [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Oh, and listening to a mixture of Gemini-5 and Lost Prophets this week [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Buttz's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2004
    Posts
    309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahh,... just escaped from my stair-lift.

    Right,... what's been happenin'?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member andy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hangin out at various Multiply bars!!!?!?!

  7. #7
    Marshy
    Guest Marshy's Avatar

    Cool

    Dam Right Andy .. where the action is .. lol

  8. #8
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeh, especially on 'quiz night', whose sole question
    is: 'Where is everybody?' LOL

    D.

  9. #9
    Marshy
    Guest Marshy's Avatar
    Yup Daz, thats about the size of it huh ? .. thanx for your Quiz Night appearance too ya fooker .. NOT ! .. i give up :0 (

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Hud McG's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2005
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just about to head off on holiday.
    H

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •